To add your own music to Resso, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Resso app on your device.
- Tap the “My Library” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- On the “My Library” page, tap the “Add Music” button.
- You will be prompted to select the songs or albums you want to add to your Resso library. Select the songs or albums you want to add and tap the “Add” button.
- The selected songs or albums will be added to your Resso library, and you will be able to access them from the “My Library” page.
Please note that Resso may only support certain audio file formats, and not all songs or albums may be able to be added to your Resso library. Additionally, you may need to have a subscription to the Resso app in order to add your own music to the app.
Overall, the Resso app allows users to add their own music to the app, providing a convenient way to access and listen to their personal music collection within the app.